Monday, October 15, 2012

Better Hurry She Won't Last Long

I know how hard it is to pass up the temptation when you find such a nice bike at such an inviting price.There seems to be a never ending stream of gems such as this on the Detroit Metro Craigslist.



$1400 OBO
Shelly Frame, 900z motor, Disc Brakes
I have service manual for motor.

Real old school chopper!!
Barn Fresh!!

Fun Project!!!!!

Serious Inquires only!!

• Location: Waterford •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 3299822931

7 comments:

Doug Klassen said...

Some metal polish on the pipes, a little Turtle Wax on the paint, some ArmorAll on the soft parts and she's show ready! Snap it up!

bayou_boy504 said...

I wouldn't let someone park that beast in my driveway, let alone give anyone money for it. Best option? Look away.

Gymi said...

I have polished some pretty big turds in my day, but I believe this one surpasses my turd polishing skills. I would need to pick up a V-8 powered buffer for this beauty. I think it would serve mankind best as a modern art masterpiece (of crap) and be put on permanent display at the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame.

bayou_boy504 said...

The Harley Night Train that traveled across the ocean after the tsunami looks to be in better shape than the beastly bike in the craigslist ad. http://www.jsonline.com/multimedia/photos/154208685.html

Gymi said...

Wow, That Night Train story is a wild one. But at least with the Night Train, you would have something of value at the end. I can't see any value in that chopper other than using the motor for a Z bike project.

red said...

Man, I wish I had seen this before I bought my Buell! =]

Gymi said...

Yes you would have liked this bike way better than that crappy old Buell that you bought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...