Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sportster Adventure Tourer

Sell your BMW GS, get rid of your Buell Ulysses, toss your Triumph Tiger. This guy has them all beat. He took his 883 outfitted it with a 5.5 gallon tank off a police electra glide. Whipped up a little trailer and mounted a cartop hauler on it. Next, made himself a little frame to carry his kayak and he is ready for whatever the road throws at him. I only wish I had my camera with me when I ran across this setup, we have to settle with the cellphone pics. I guess they're better than no pics.
I'm still half cracking up and half admiring his enginuity.

Till Next Time.........

6 comments:

Grumpyunk said...

Damn, that's cool. Got about everything a guy could want and then some.

Gymi said...

He's got it pretty much covered. He did a damn good job of incorporating everything he needs when he goes on fishing trips.

red said...

The idea of pulling a trailer on a motorcycle does not sit well with me. But it's a cool set up!

Gymi said...

I'm not a big fan of trailer towing myself, not a fan of trikes either. Normally I wouln't have gave this guy a second look. That kayak stopped me in my tracks, I had to check out this setup.

bayou_boy504 said...

Is that guy related to my brother?

Gymi said...

It sure does look like it, this setup is right up his alley.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...